Friday, August 15, 2008

Yeah... so I bought another kite

I couldn't help it- I bought another kite. Well two actually, but I've put the other away for our christmas holiday down the Central Coast.

So this time I roped Mum into joining us, and might I just say... she's bloody dreadful at kite-flying! LOL

Just for you Mum ;)


Go little kite... Go! (Obviously mum isn't flying it this time *giggle*)


Runnin'


Eww, Bonnie had a tick on her yesterday! I've never had to pull a tick out before, and never want to again. I don't know if the bastard left it's revolting head behind or not? Anyway, there's a small red bite-like mark now and I'm hoping it just goes away so I don't have to be reminded. I'm having second thoughts about camping I can tell you! Consequently the house has been vacuumed and mopped within an inch of its life. I've sprayed everything with 'Bugger Off' and washed everything I could *shudder*

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Oh they're creepy little things...itchy too...well for me anyways. Been there done that many times with past work and bush adventures....only thing worse are leeches!!
Nice kite too...looks like an aqua jellyfish.